404 on member profiles and problems with the registration page.
Here is the information first:
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
WordPress Version 4.1
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
Installed as a directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
Yes, its only the member profile pages not working and the registration page
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
No, fresh wordpress installation fresh Kleo fresh Buddypress
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
Akismet,AskApache Debug Viewer,K Elements, Resize Image After Upload,Revolution Slider,rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress, bbpress, Taxonomy Metadata, WordPress SEO, WPBakery Visual Composer
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
No i am using Kleo
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
its 404 not found
14. Which company provides your hosting?
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
Extra info: I have permalinks set to default. With default permalinks, the posts work but the member profiles give 404. If i change the permalinks to something else the posts don’t work and the member profile pages don’t work either. Also it appears i have no registration page. Its like Buddypress doesn’t recognise any of the paths. I have created Registration and Activation pages and have set them at the settings. I had it working on a previous wordpress installation that was the same, but then after a fresh installation it stopped working.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.