Categories
Search
Bottom

404 Page on user specific freinds, groups, … pages

• Pazens
    Participant

@pazens

Hello,

I did look for other topics in any forum but did not find anything matchingmy issues.

I use the most recent WP and BP 2.3.4

After installaing the plugin, i updatet my permalink structure to ‘postname’.

The generated pages Groups, Activity and Members work.

But when I log in and want to see for example my friends, it wents to a 404 Page.

The Links to groups and activities from my profile works, it goes to: groups/. But when I click on friends it goes to: administrator/friends/ and this is a 404 page.

Can you help me solving this issue? Thanks!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Pazens
    Participant

@pazens

EDIT: I just wanted to create a group to test it, it also wents to an 404 page on: groups/create/

pjbarry21
    Participant

@pjbarry21

Did you find a solution to this? We’re running into this on a clean install. I’ve seen a post about possibly a clean install, but making sure to enable “anyone can register” before installing BuddyPress, but was hoping to find a solution that didn’t require that (and no idea if it would fix it).

pjbarry21
    Participant

@pjbarry21

EDIT: For ours, we deactivated BuddyBoss Wall and the pages showing activity per user/profile now load.

Pazens
    Participant

@pazens

Hey there!

No I didn’t find any solution to this, but this project isn’t actual anymore so i didn’t continue to look for a solution, sorry m8.

Greetz

pjbarry21
    Participant

@pjbarry21

Thanks for the update. For us it turned out to be a plugin. Found the culprit a few minutes after I posted — sorry to bug you about it!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar