Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

5 wordpress subscribers, but no members.

• ChaloGonzalez

@chalogonzalez

Trouble: I have created 5 worpress users from the dashboard. Yet, no members at ll show up on the “http:/momatoldme.com” buddypress site. Nor do I see any way on the page for anyone to register.
    I thought from what I have read about wordpress, that wordpress users=buddypress members?
    If not, how do I sign up members? Please help.

Answers to “when asking for support” questions:

1. Which version of WordPress are you running? WP 3.2
    2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? directory
    3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? subdirectory (/public_html/momatoldme.com)
    4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
    NO, brand new install today
    5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
    Um, never ran it as a WordPress site. Got the domain specifically for buddypress.
    6. Which version of BP are you running? BP1.5 installed Today.
    7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? NO
    8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? NO
    9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? installed frisco buddypress theme
    10. Have you modified the core files in any way? NO
    11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? NO
    12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
    NO
    13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. None
    14. Which company provides your hosting? Startlogic
    15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Apache

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• ChaloGonzalez

@chalogonzalez

Ah, never mind, I got a list of members by clicking the members tab. It is the members WIDGET in the sidebar that insists there are no members. So, this is a widget issue. I still don’t see a registration form anywhere for new members. I will keep looking.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘5 wordpress subscribers, but no members.’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar