Activation Email – Not Received
Good Evening All,
I really have have scoured the internet and forums for a solution but I am still amiss with this one. I have spend 4 full days on this and no resolve. Earlier last week I had been testing my sign up’s before I start to invite new users to my website. The issue is we are not receiving activation emails.
I am using S2 member in conjuntion with buddypress and WP-SMTP and all settings have been checked at least 5 times over.
Does anyone please have any suggestions?
1. Test users are being registered successfully in wordpress after a live PayPal link and are landing on a page stating to check email for activation.
2. WordPress is logging the pending member and we have manually requested activation emails again.
3. We have tried several differing email accounts to receive the email.
4. WP-SMTP is succesfully sending test emails to the said email account.
5. We have deactivated S2, WP-SMTP and other plugins in different manners/orders but still no use.
S2 Member: Version 160801
ANY help would be most appreciated.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.