Activation key is not valid
Info for http://www.MTKnives.net
Error: When following the Activation Link, sent by email, user get a message:
“key not valid”
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
A: root install
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
A:Bulk COmments Management 1.0, Conditional CAPTCHA for WordPress 3.4.2, Feedburner Email Widget 1.1.9, FeedBurner FeedSmith Extend 1.0.0, Google Analyticator 6.4.5, Google Analytics Dahboard for WP 4.1.5, Lightbox PLus ColorBox 2.6, Simple COntact Form Revisited Widget 2.0.9 UpdraftPLus – Backup/Restore 1.7.3, Widgetize pages Light 1.8, Woopra 2.0,
Wordpress Importer 0.6.1, WordPress SEO 1.4.15,WP Super Cach 1.3.2, WP_Auctions 2.03b
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
A: 2010 Weaver By Bruce Wampler Version 1.5.4 (a Twenty Ten inspired theme)
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
A: Not that I am aware of – I did not modify the file manually.
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
- The topic ‘Activation key is not valid’ is closed to new replies.