After pressing the Private Message button in Nouveau, I can’t see the content I
Hello! Thanks for the great plugins.
I’m writing this question using a translation software because I’m Japanese and I don’t speak English.
I’m sorry if it’s hard to read.
What I want you to help me with is exactly what the title says.
The private messaging feature, which works in legacy, doesn’t work in Nouveau.
I first tried the contents of the two URLs below.
It was 19 months ago, but only because it was so similar to the current situation.
I’ve removed “https://” from the URL.
But since it didn’t improve, the
I installed the version of “6.0.0-RC2” on this site to make sure that it was fixed.
However, the situation did not change.
I was wondering if it was something I was going through.
I tried everything I could to stop all other plugins, verify with various themes, change the PHP version, clear the cache, reinstall, etc., but it didn’t improve.
The Nouveau feature is great, and I’d like to be able to use it somehow.
Please help me.
I also wrote a response to the list I found in
I’m sorry if I’m wrong in my perception.
1. which version of WordPress are you running?
Answer: “Version 5.4.1-en.
2. did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain installation?
I did a quick install against the domain on the server.
If the directory is installed, is it in the root or subdirectory?
4. Have you upgraded from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
5. was WordPress working properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? Examples: permalinks, creating a new post, comments.
It was functioning properly.
6. What version of BP are you running?
7.Have you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
Are there any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which one is it?
BuddyPress is not surprising.
9.Are you using a standard WordPress theme or a customized theme?
It’s standard stuff.
10.Which theme do you use?
11. Have you changed the core file in any way?
Is there a custom function in bp-custom.php?
13. if you’re running bbPress, which version is it? Or do you have bbPress built into your BuddyPress installation?
No, I’m not using it.
14.Please provide a list of errors in the server log file: codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress
Is this it?
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /home/xx/tarianpapa.com/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 904
15. Which company offers your hosting?
16.Is the server running Windows, or if it’s Linux…Apache, nginx or something else?
It’s a server called the X server, I think it’s Windows.
17. Which BP theme do you use?
If you mean NOUVEAU or Legacy, then NOUVEAU.
18. did you overload the BuddyPress template file?
I don’t think they did.
19. Are there any other site customizations that you think are relevant to the problem?
BP Themes: Is this issue specific to the theme set in Dashboard->Settings->BuddyPRess->Options?
It only happens in NOUVEAU.
You can use the private message feature normally in Legacy.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.