Attempted language changes changes not working
I’m running WordPress 4.9.5, BuddyPress 2.9.4, with Agama Blue child theme.
I want to change some wording in my labels/tabs and I went through the steps described in Customizing labels, messages and URLs with no results. The main thing I’m trying to accomplish is change “Friends” to “Connections” in all labels, tabs, messages, notifications etc.
This is what I did:
1. I opened the POT file in wp-content/plugins/buddypress/buddypress.pot, made a copy of the file and renamed it to buddypress-en_US.po.
2. I edited the fields I wanted with PoEdit and saved it.
3. I generated a .mo file.
4. I uploaded both .po and .mo files to /wp-content/languages/plugins/
5. I used the WPT Custom Mo File plugin as described.
Nothing happens. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for your time.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.