Batch User Management Issue with BP 1.2.5
In addition to the Avatar issue previously posted, I am seeing user management issues in 1.2.5. When I attempted to do batch “mark as spam” and batch delete of the following users in 1.2.5, I got the WSoD. If I refreshed, the action would have happened for the first one in the batch, but not the others. So, I was forced to do each one individually.
I have submitted this as a ticket in Trac.
01. WordPress 3.0?
02. Subdomain setup
03. Installed in root dir.Root
04. Upgraded from WPMU 2.9.2
05. Commplete install worked as planned
06. In use: 1.25
07. Upgraded from: BP 1.24
08. I have a wide selection of additional plugins. Here they are:
09. Using heavily modified version of Aperture from WooThemes.
10. I have not modified the core.
11. Nothing in bp-custom.php
12. bbPress is part of BP install.
13. Nothing in error logs
- The topic ‘Batch User Management Issue with BP 1.2.5’ is closed to new replies.