Big problem: No access to the back-end after activation
Hi there, I have a huge problem i need help with.
I need to update WordPress to latest version (3.0.1) from Wp 2.9 I am running today. But i stumble in to some problems. This is what I’v done:
1. Deactivated all plugins, including Buddypress
2. Made an update to WordPress from 2.9 to 3.0.1
no problems so far.
3. Get a message to update Buddypress to 188.8.131.52
4. I do so, no problems
5. Activate Buddypress and get this message:
“You do not have sufficient permissions to enter this site”
After this it become impossible to reach the back-end.
Greatful for any help!
- The topic ‘Big problem: No access to the back-end after activation’ is closed to new replies.