Blank page on all buddypress pages
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
Advanced Custom Fields
Block Bad Queries (BBQ)
Jetpack by WordPress.com
9. Are you using the standard WordPress theme or customized theme?
Custom theme, but doesn’t load on all themes
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
Not that I know of
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
No errors logged, at least not that I am aware of.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
I have tried to increase memory limit via PHP.ini, and wordpress, but so far no luck. I’ve been trying to fix this for about an hour now. Not sure what to do at this point, I really need it for my blog. It works fine on localhost, but not on my beta, soon to be, live server. Also its blank pages for all themes, so its not my theme.
- The topic ‘Blank page on all buddypress pages’ is closed to new replies.