Blank page when clicking blogs, members etc.
I tried looking in the forums for solutions but nothing seems to work.
I reinstalled a couple of times but I keep getting blank pages when I want to acces anything from the menu. I have the themes in the right place and activated AND root and wp-content are writable (777): but stil nothing.
Th list then:
1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
Not That I know of
12. If running bbPress, which version?
Not running yet.
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
Don’t see errors just when clicking on a buddypress menu item it can’t seem to find /members or /blogs/.
I’ve been at it for a while now (like in a couple of weeks, whenever I find time) and it really annoys me that it won’t work. There have been like 2 upgradews of WMPU and one BP in the meantime. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?? Server is on apache and .htacces file is present.
- The topic ‘Blank page when clicking blogs, members etc.’ is closed to new replies.