8 years, 8 months ago
The pagination of principal blog not work with /%postname%/ permalink, I had no problem with other permalink for example: /%year%/%monthnum%/%postname%/ . I confused
WPMU2.7.1+BP1.0 (bphome theme)
1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
2.7 —> 2.7.1
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
6. Which version of BuddyPress are you running?
1.0 (changeset 1507)
7. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
8. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
9. If running bbPress, which version?
10. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files
Might this help?
Thank you for your help socialpreneur!
But, I don’t want to change permalink structure.(I have a blog since 2006) Why %postname% permalink not work with bphome theme and yes with another theme? I think is a problem of the bphome.
Sorry for my english!
See also: WordPress.org •
Follow BuddyPress on Twitter •
Contact Us •
Terms of Service