bp-core-catchuri.php | not Redirecting to content after login
when our users get their daily digest emails from groups and they click on the links to view content:
1. They are sent to the login screen if not logged in.
2. They are not redirected to the original content.
3. If user is already logged in, they are sent to the login page anyway, but this time it displays a “You are logged in message”
I have looked hard through the forum here and have found alot of info, tried a few items like modifying the bp-core-catchuri.php file:
1. Tried changing modes from 2 to 1
2. Tried removing all redirects we might have etc.
I am fairly new to this, so I can’t think of anything else that might be causing a default behavior of buddypress to change.
Any input is welcomed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.