BP vs Theme conflict, page blank
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
installed yes, activated no!
9. Are you using the standard WordPress theme or customized theme?
I tryed different
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
I have strange problem.
I wanted to use BP and use Theme “evolve” (as it is written that is compatible with BP)
And one day it works.
But next day Dashboard of my webpage is disappear! When I enter dashboard it is blank, no error nothing empty. In the same time web page itself existed and worked.
I deleted BP and Dashboard appeared back.
I deactivated all plagins
I tried theme Twenty Fifteen. and activated just BP.
Page is ok, Dashboard is ok, but customization of the Theme is on working again blank page!
I tried different Themes and they also have same problem.
And one more type of problem. Even if webpage is working, Dashboard is on and even customization of page is visible, when I try to change something and save it, it does not work. No changes saved nothing happened.
And everything begins work well when I deactivated or delete BP…
Can you please help me find problem?!
I read a lot of topics didn’t find anything working for me.
- The topic ‘BP vs Theme conflict, page blank’ is closed to new replies.