[Resolved] BuddyPress css help
Please try to supply answers to the following questions.
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
I own my own servers, I do
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
Hello Im having trouble with the CSS with my buddypress. At first it looked like a simple fix and now i have invested two days chasing after this problem. I would really like to continue using this theme and change the css files. The problem is inside buddypress media on the members profiles all the lettering inside the songs list generated below is very huge and cuts off.
I was able to find in css where it allowed me to change the font size however any size i change it to cuts off the bottom half. I also noticed that its using H3 for its call out. That would explain why the lettering is huge and i was concerned that it could modify the text through out my site.
I will include some pictures to see.
If someone could please tell me how to fix that it would be greatly appreciated. I have invested over two days and even imported the entire site to dreamweaver to fix it and couldent. Im fairly new to all of this so forgive me if the answer is simple and ive waisted 2 days of my life…lol
I can read the script and make changes, im having the most trouble with finding the locations. It loads the file and generates it on the fly in php but im not too familuar with how thats all done so it looses me chasing after how to fix this..
Thank You For Your Time.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] BuddyPress css help’ is closed to new replies.