Buddypress Developer Wanted – Paid Job!
I’m looking for a Buddypress developer to help turn Buddypress into a paid members dating style site. My budget for this project is up to US$1000. However, you must be warned, the project is of an adults only nature, so if that is a problem for you, then it’s not for you.
The plugin/s will need to accomplish the following:
1. Ability to set different membership levels and assign member accounts to these membership levels
2. Ability to accept credit card transactions which then set expiry dates on member accounts.
3. Ability to specify which of the buddypress custom profile fields appear for the different membership levels.
4. Ability to control which of the Buddypress modules are enabled for each membership level.
5. Create the ability to batch message all friends on your list.
6. Create or adapt a gallery plugin which allows images and videos.
7. Ability to set different amounts of images/videos allowed depending on the membership type.
8. A system that allows â€˜Goldâ€™ accounts to be trialled for free for a designated time, with specified intervals for reminder emails to be sent requesting payment to keep the account as â€˜Goldâ€™.
9. Changes to Buddypress sorting which will put â€˜Goldâ€™ members at top of sort screens.
10. Possibly some minor changes to Buddypress profile css and layout.
Timeframe for delivery would be no later than January 31 2010, but preferably sooner.
- The topic ‘Buddypress Developer Wanted – Paid Job!’ is closed to new replies.