BuddyPress is not generating pages for it’s components
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 4.9.2
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? root
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? no
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes, definitely checked that, permalinks are set to “pretty urls”
6. Which version of BP are you running? 2.9.2
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? no
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? No, we disabled all of them, it still isn’t working
9. Are you using the standard WordPress theme or customized theme? standard
10. Which theme do you use ? twentyseventeen
11. Have you modified the core files in any way? no
12. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? no
13. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? No, disabled it, still not working
14. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
[Mon Jan 15 20:34:25.026815 2018] [authz_core:error] [pid 1160] [client 184.108.40.206:59040] AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /var/www/transfamilies.org/web/.user.ini, referer: https://www.transfamilies.org/.user.ini
[Thu Jan 18 19:10:09.771753 2018] [fcgid:warn] [pid 29851] (32)Broken pipe: [client 220.127.116.11:54064] mod_fcgid: ap_pass_brigade failed in handle_request_ipc function, referer: https://www.transfamilies.org/wp-admin/plugins.php
[Thu Jan 18 19:45:39.653380 2018] [authz_core:error] [pid 31518] [client 18.104.22.168:60936] AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /var/www/transfamilies.org/web/.user.ini, referer: http://www.transfamilies.org/.user.ini
15. Which company provides your hosting? Amazon
16. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Linux, Ubuntu LTS, most recent version
Running most current version of WordPress, not on a subdomain. We have tried disabling all plugins and selecting the default theme (twenty seventeen) and the same issue persists.
BuddyPress (and bbpress) were previously installed and working. I then installed Theme-My-Login, but it disabled all login access. I removed Theme-My-Login via FTP and was able to log back in, but the Register and Login pages were no longer accessible. I deactivated and deleted BuddyPress and tried reinstalling.
Then I got this message:
“The following active BuddyPress Components do not have associated WordPress Pages: Members, Activity Streams, User Groups, Activate, Register. Repair”
BuddyPress had not created these pages on install. I’ve since tried several times to reinstall it, but same problem. I can create the pages, but they’re just blank.
That about covers it!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.