Buddypress Randomly Died – WS
Was working on custom profile fields for BP – essentially adding required fields to the registration page – with 0 problem
Randomly – stuff died.
Went on the support and did a search, he’s what I’ve tried so far.
– Have reinstalled buddypress – nothing
– Have made sure to modify memory limits on SiteGround – set at 256 mb
– Reset the memory , then reinstalled – nothing
– Made a php info page to verify : myodphi.omegadeltaphi.com/phpinfo.php
– Tried disabling jetpack for conflict – nothing
So when I rename the BP plugin folder to something else – WP admin comes up fine.
Minute I rename it back to BP – site white screens
Now earlier today , when I was looking at fixes, the first time i renamed the BP folder to BP_old, then renamed it back to BP – site came back up fine.
Checked error logs , no errors, just notices – nothing fatal there, no memory warnings,etc
- The topic ‘Buddypress Randomly Died – WS’ is closed to new replies.