buddypress vs bbpress
I am having a dilemma that I hope some of you more advanced tech gurus can answer for me.
I wish to have a forum based site, but struggling to find a forum that I not only like the theme too but also understanding if it is robust enough.
I notice that buddypress incorporates a forum which seems the most part has a lot of support when it comes to theme layouts, but it has features that I do not want like groups.
So the question in easy form
1) Can Buddypress be used just as a forum (without groups)
2) Can I have a home page with latest posts from members
3) Can members upload images in a post (this is not a support based, but a photography forum)
4) Is Buddypress just as stable as bbpress
5) Should I forget about Buddypress and bbpress and buy a different forum?
Thanks for any advice in advance peeps…
- The topic ‘buddypress vs bbpress’ is closed to new replies.