Can't find way for new users to register
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running?
WP 2.9.2, single-user
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
No – brand new WordPress install on my testing domain
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
I’m using the theme that comes with BuddyPress
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
No, BuddyPress installed bbPress upon my opting to add it to my site
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
Not sure how to look that up
14. Which company provides your hosting?
WHEW! OK, so maybe I’m really dense, so I’ve installed BuddyPress here: http://www.everybodyneedsawebsite.net
For some reason, I only see a way to login, but I don’t see any place to register a new account if you’re a new user.
Am I missing something?
- The topic ‘Can't find way for new users to register’ is closed to new replies.