Can’t get BuddyPress activated
– Clean install of wordpress 4.7 with just standard theme settings.
– Pretty permalinks are selected.
– No other plugin is activated.
– Have tried to clear cache and cookies.
– My host is one.com
The installation of buddypress works, but when I press activate all the information from the dashboard disappears. Only the menu bar on the left appears to be normal, but the rest of the page is blank no matter which link I press.
Once I delete the buddypress plugin from the server I am able to use the dashboard again as normal. Have tried this in both firefox and chrome.
Any idea what could be the problem here?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.