Can’t locate “buddypress-enable.php”
Trying to achieve integration. Using this site.
Trying to achieve this step.
bbPress Side (First):
1) you have bbpress installed and a new user created on the “bbPress” side which you granted “administrator” rights by the keymaster
2) you copy the “buddypress-enable.php” plugin out of the bp-forums folders and copy it into your /my-plugins/ folder (create if it doesn’t exist) so it is /my-plugins/buddypress-enable.php
3) Enable the plugin through your bbPress administration side for plugins
4) Edit “settings” to enable xmlrpc and pingbacks (both)
5) edit your bb-config.php and just before the closing php call at the bottom of the page put:
$bb->bb_xmlrpc_allow_user_switching = true;
I can’t for the life of me find the file “buddypress-enable.php”.
- The topic ‘Can’t locate “buddypress-enable.php”’ is closed to new replies.