Hi and thanks for your answers. I’ll try to remove the plugins and see if I can find out the one causing the issue.
Meanwhile, here are the answers to the common questions.
1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
Yes, from 1.5.1 through 2.6.5
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
No, first install
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
Many. I won’t list them here. I’ll try first to remove them to find out if it may cause the issue.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
Standard, we haven’t customized anything yet
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version?
No bbpress (yet)
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.