Can’t upload avatar pics if extension in caps
Some people suggest making a new php.ini file.
1. I don’t know how to create a file called php.ini
2. I wouldn’t know where to put the file or how to put it there.
3. I downloaded the nightly build from http://code.google.com/p/buddypress-media/source/browse/bp_album/trunk/includes/bp-album-screens.php?edit=1
but don’t know where to stick it.
4. My BP-album admin doesn’t have an option for larger size pics.
5. How do I make this thing work.
I know this lack of knowledge will make someone angry. I am learning as I go. I make WordPress themes with Artisteer. I’ve got paid to do a dozen. I loaded them up and get them working. I have a Godaddy account and I am learning FileZilla. Would you be willing to communicate this fix in ten easy steps?
My site is http://www.OpenVolunteers.com and I’ve spent 4 hours trying to figure out this one issue. Killing me. All my friends are trying to make accounts as a favor for me to test things. They click out trying, give up, because the avatar upload doesn’t work.
What good is software if it doesn’t work?
Someone please help.
- The topic ‘Can’t upload avatar pics if extension in caps’ is closed to new replies.