Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Top
Bottom

Changing labels and notifications via .po and .mo files


  • joshdrok
    Participant

    @joshdrok

    I have used poedit to change all the instances of “group” to my desired label, and it has half way worked. I Uploaded the files to the proper places in my server, on the site the change has been reflected in 50% of the site. On the menu, it still says “groups”, but in the actual groups the label has been changed to reflect what I want it to say. On the profile pages it still says “groups”. On the actual groups page, it has been changed some places but not all, specifically the “create group” tab and “create group” button both still use the word “group”. I am using .boss theme, all my plugins are up to date. I have also changed the language file in my Theme as well and I am sure that I found every single instance of the word “group” and changed it to my desired replacement word, so I’m not sure what the problem would be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

  • danbp
    Moderator

    @danbp

    Change also your actual BP assigned Group page title. And check your menus that you have changed the word group to your need.


    joshdrok
    Participant

    @joshdrok

    Ok, I have managed to get the menus changed. But now the only thing that isn’t changed is the buttons that say “Create a Group” on the groups browser page. I installed CodeStyling Localization plugin and looked at the translations and everything is translated so I’m not sure why that one is the only one that isn’t being changed.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing labels and notifications via .po and .mo files’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar