Complete Sign Up Button Just Reloads Register Page
On my Registration page, when the “Complete Sign Up” button is pressed in the “Create An Account” form, the registration page just reloads. What is happening here? My site is http://www.sewconnected.com. Thanks.
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 3.4.1
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? I think subdomain install
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? N/A
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? 3.4.1
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? 1.6.1
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? No other plugins.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Mingle Buddypress Compatible theme
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? Yes, came with it.
14. Which company provides your hosting? mdd hosting
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Litespeed.
- The topic ‘Complete Sign Up Button Just Reloads Register Page’ is closed to new replies.