Considering Buddypress- can the following be done through customization?
I am considering using buddypress for a website and am not a pro. At some point, I will have to hire someone to take over and do some customization but I wanted to test out the concept for a website and get it started so I wanted to ask the community whether buddypress could be made (eventually) to do the following:
1. Have two separate front ends for different user types (with differently configured profiles), appearances, and accesses.
2. Have a place where shortcode could be put in so that users can take a questionnaire containing likert questions on their profile and/or while creating their profile.
3. One but not both kinds of users can create their own group (public, semiprivate or private) or forum and browse/ join existing ones
4. One kind of user but not the other needs to be able to set up ways for the other type of user to purchase products (I assume I can use another plugin but will need a place to put the shortcode)
Thank you in advance!
- The topic ‘Considering Buddypress- can the following be done through customization?’ is closed to new replies.