Custom Default Member Page
Why is it that the default “home” page loads “directories/blogs/index.php” ?
Is there a setting that specifies this?
Can this be changed to load a custom BP Member page?
So in the end this function:
would point to “directories/mycustompage/index.php”
Thanks for any help.
1. Which version of WPMU are you running? 2.7.1
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install? directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? sub
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version? no
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress? yes
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running? 1.0.2
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? no
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? yes, photo album
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? bpmember default
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? no
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? no
12. If running bbPress, which version? no
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. none
- The topic ‘Custom Default Member Page’ is closed to new replies.