Custom registration form – action URL
I’m bulding the site on WordPress 3.5 with BuddyPress 1.6.2. I have a multisite enabled in WordPress, while enabling BuddyPress to be displayed on single site by using `define(‘BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG’, true);`
What’s the current situation / what I’m trying to do?
- I have two Fancybox popups on the site. One is for login, another one is for registration.
- I managed to get the login form to work with my install by simply naming the inputs the right way and setting up the action attribute of the form tag to /wp-login.php.
- The Registration popup is almost the same as the login popup. The only difference is in the form which contains more fields.
What’s my problem?
- I can’t find out which URL should I use in the form action attribute in registration form in BuddyPress.
Is there some way I could skip the default /register page when filling out the sign up form and do the whole registration process from within the popup? Everything I’m looking for is the way I can send the registration form data to register the user.
After looking for some proper BuddyPress documentation, I’ve been told that there’s simply just isn’t one well-written (just like the WP Codex is). That’s why I ask here 🙂
- The topic ‘Custom registration form – action URL’ is closed to new replies.