Emails not sent
WordPress 4.8, BuddyPress 2.8.2
Network activated on 2nd Network of multisite sub-domain install using BP Multi Network 1.0.1
Problem: emails not being sent.
Server does not provide SMTP – using SparkPost or WP Mail SMTP as alternative. Other emails are being sent fine, such as Lost password email and a Contact form.
Via Log Emails I can see the email is being generated and logged, just not sent.
What I’ve tried with no success:
- Disabled caching
- Repaired emails
- Reduced entire email template (single-bp-email.php) to “Hello”
- Tried with Twenty Sixteen theme
- Tried on primary network
- Checked for errors in the log file
- Stripped down BuddyPress so only the two core components are activated
- Tearing my hair out
- Sleeping on it, breathing, taking a break
What more can I do to find out why the emails are not sent…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.