I installed BuddyPress, but there seems to be an issue. The pages I are empty:
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
WordPress 4.2.7 gebruikt thema: Interface.
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
Disabled all the plugins, didn’t work either
9. Are you using the standard WordPress theme or customized theme?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
Don’t know where to find them.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.