Fatal error and cannot deactivate BuddyPress 1.0.3
I used the WP.MU “Community Start Up” package service and the setup was done 4 days ago.
Today, I upgraded automatically to WPMU 2.8.2 and then automatically to BuddyPress 1.0.3 (without deactivating BuddyPress 1.0.2 – only realized I need to do that after encountering fatal error and found this page http://codex.buddypress.org/getting-started/upgrading-from-10x)
Buddypress 1.0.3 appears to be installed, however the plugin can not be deactivated. When I click Deactivate, it says “Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Please advise, thank you.
1. Version of WPMU 2.8.2
2,3. Installed WPMU in root
4. upgraded from a previous version of WPMU 2.7.1
5. WPMU was functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress.
6. Version of BuddyPress (BP) 1.0.3
7. Upgraded from a previous version of BP 1.0.2
8. No other plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated.
9. Using the standard BuddyPress themes
10. Did not modify the core files in any way
11. No custom functions in bp-custom.php
12. Running bbPress ver 0.9
13. No errors in server’s log files.
PS: Should I contact WP.MU using their contact form or I can just post here for support?
- The topic ‘Fatal error and cannot deactivate BuddyPress 1.0.3’ is closed to new replies.