Feature request: More centralized e-mail
The new e-mail system in version 2.5 a step in the right direction, but it doesn’t make things simpeler. For example:
– Registration e-mails are sent via Buddypress
– Password reset e-mails are sent via WordPress
– Changing an e-mail address is sent via Buddypress
– Notifications of reply in topic is sent via bbpress
– Notifications van private messages are sent via Buddypress
It would be great if Buddypress has templates for WordPress en bbpress e-mails too. Or at least for password resets. This makes it less complicated to style e-mails once Buddypress is installed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.