Featured image box/option not showing up on mobile
This is my first question on BuddyPress forums and I didn’t find anything similar searching the codex. Here’s the situation:
– WP 3.4.1. + BP 1.5.6 + a child theme of BP default theme + BP Mobile 188.8.131.52
– while editing a post from a desktop browser everything is fine
– when editing a post from a mobile or tablet the featured image box just disappears and it’s not present in the Screen Options either
– I also noticed that when I connect from a mobile I get these 2 message on the wp-admin:
ERROR: The themes directory is either empty or doesn’t exist. Please check your installation.
You’ll need to activate a BuddyPress-compatible theme to take advantage of all of BuddyPress’s features. We’ve bundled a default theme, but you can always install some other compatible themes or update your existing WordPress theme.
I also want to mention that some minor corrections were made to the default BP Mobile theme, but they are mainly CSS related and I assumed they won’t generate this issue.
Any help with this would be highly appreciated.
- The topic ‘Featured image box/option not showing up on mobile’ is closed to new replies.