GravityForm, entries, groups and else
Good day everyone, I’m new to BP and the forum as well!
I’m using WordPress with GravityForms to signup users for monthly subscriptions.
Basically I’m wondering if it is possible to do the following :
– When a new user sign up via GF > create a private group(business) exclusively assigned to this new user (which will be a group admin)?
– This admin would be able to invite users(employees) to be added to that exclusive group?
– Would it be possible to list GF submissions for other forms (uploads for instance) by users (employees & business owners) and/or by Group(business)?
– Any way to link a Dropbox folder created via Zapier for those specific users and/or group?
– In the end, we want to use BP capabilities to create a sort of internal communication tool in regards of those uploads made our way?
Thank you so much in advance !
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.