Help with buddypress profile menu bar.
I must have messed up some files a while back trying to tweak some code. As simple as I can put it this is the problem.
1. When logged into my buddypress as an Admin on “my activity stream”, I see this: http://scottsee.com/Admin_self.png
2. When logged into my buddypress as an Admin on “another members activity stream”, I see this: http://scottsee.com/Admin_other.png
3. When logged into my buddypress as a Member on “my activity stream”, I see this: http://scottsee.com/Member_self.png
4. When logged into my buddypress as a Member on “another members activity stream”, I see this: http://scottsee.com/Member_other.png
First off, I have no clue where the menu went? but I need my members to be-able to get to the profile info of the members page being visited.
While trying to solve this I noticed when clicking on a member in the directory it takes me to the URL /members/MEMBERS_NAME/
As shown here: http://scottsee.com/Members_URL_default.png
I thought it would be nice make when you click on a member it goes to “Account Information” /members/MEMBERS_NAME/profile
As shown here: http://scottsee.com/Members_URL_desired.png
Can anyone help? Better yet, tell me where the PHP file that I can edit is? or where I might have deleted something. I’ve thought about restoring the file, but I do not know where it is at?
Did you try putting the member header file back to original file?
checked out the member-header.php file in the wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-themes/bp-default/members/single directory. nothing wrong there. back up and edited files match %100. So yeah still looking?
Ok, Got the menu back. so thats all good. But how do I make it when you click on a member from the “Members Directory” it goes to “Account Information” as in…
Where it goes now: /members/MEMBERS_NAME/
Where I want it to go: /members/MEMBERS_NAME/profile
- The topic ‘Help with buddypress profile menu bar.’ is closed to new replies.