1. go into your WP dashboard
2. go to “Plugins” tab just below “Apperance” and Just above “Users”
3. Hover Over “Plugins” and click “Add New”
4. You Should see the “Buddypress Plugin” card right there. Click Install
5. If not, simply use the search feature there to search for BuddyPress
6. Once you find the “BuddyPress Plugin” click install
7. After Install, Activate it
8. After you activate it, go to the “Settings” tab at the bottom of your WP Dashboard
9. Under “Settings” you will see a “BuddyPress” Tab
10. Got thru the 3 tabs of settings to set it up. Its easy and quick
11. Check the new pages that you and BuddyPress Just added and see what kind of adjustments need to be made for your visual theme.
12. Viola! you have BuddyPress.
Should take less than 10 minutes for everything except any minor or major adjustments or tweaks in your theme if you even need any.