Incompatibility of WP 2.9.2 and BP 1.2.4
I have a localhost copy of my WP blog with installed BP 1.2.4 and it works, but the same pack throws exception.
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running?
– WP with russian localization
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
– no, just BP
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
– standart with some changes (i wrap body with div)
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
where is no bbPress and anything else, because i can’t access admin panel
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
– I have no access to log files.
- The topic ‘Incompatibility of WP 2.9.2 and BP 1.2.4’ is closed to new replies.