Install Buddypress in subdomain in WPMU issue
Hi, I am just star a WPMU site with buddtpress install in a subdomain, for that do all the required thing like define ” BP_ROOT_BLOG” & modify buddypress internal setting. I do the following thing..
1. My primary domain is example.com
2. Install buddypress in community.example.com
3. Install buddypress comparable theme in community.example.com
4. everything was fine but, when a user want to register to my WPMU from primary domain user will redirect to community.example.com/register/.
5. When a user want to create a subdomain he will able to create a subdomain like subdomain.community.example.com not like subdomain.example.com (which I required).
Please help me how to solve this issue, as I required to register a user under example.com not under community.example.com
- The topic ‘Install Buddypress in subdomain in WPMU issue’ is closed to new replies.