Issue with group posting and the new BP email feature
First of all, thanks so much for the work and effort you put into BP. It’s amazing what you all do.
I recently updated to the latest BP and WP versions (the details you requested are below).
Issues #1 – when someone initially posts into a group, not a reply to a comment, users who have requested All Email option from the BP Group Email Subscription Plugin receive an email using that BP Group Email Subscription plugin’s email template vs. the new BP email templates. If someone replies to the comment, then the new BP email templates work perfectly.
Thanks for any advice you can send my way.
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 4.4.2
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? subdomain
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? From 4.3.3
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? 2.5.2
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? 2.4.2
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
Advanced Cron Manager
Black Studio TinyMCE Widget
BP Group Hierarchy
BP Profile Search
Broken Link Checker
BuddyPress Activity Plus
BuddyPress Global Search
BuddyPress Group Email Subscription 3.6.0
Select BuddyPress Groups Extras
Select BuddyPress Members Import
Select BuddyPress Message Attachment
Select CCL Salesforce Connector
Easy Google Fonts
Google Analytics by Yoast
Google Doc Embedder
Page Builder by SiteOrigin
PHP Code Widget
Post Tags and Categories for Pages
Private Community For BP Lite
Simple Follow Me Social Buttons Widget
UberMenu 2 – WordPress Mega Menu Plugin
User Role Editor
WPMU DEV Dashboard
9. Are you using the standard WordPress theme or customized theme? BuddyBoss
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? Nope
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? Yes
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? Not running
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. None
14. Which company provides your hosting? BlueHost
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Apache
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.