Limiting dashboard permissions on multisite
I want to move my multi-blog site from a custom website to buddypress/multipress, and it seems to do everything I want except for the users dashboard.
I don’t trust my users at all, and I want to remove some of the permissions they have by default.
What I would like to do are things like
– prevent the user from customising the themes, (actually I am happy with some customising, I just worried that the users will make breaking changes to the theme/site itself).
– prevent the user from changing the permalinks
– Limit the number of sites they can create.
– Limit who creates groups and how many they create.
– Better spam control in general, (prevent spam posts and so forth).
– Limit/control the number of pages they can create.
In general, I just want to have more control on what they can/cannot do,
Is there already a plugin to do that kind of monitoring?
How safe is buddypress/wordpress network from ‘rogue’ users?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.