move /members directory to another domain ?!
Okay I have installed buddypress, wpmu, bbpress latest version.
I have bbpress and wpmu on my mainsite = mainsite.com
I have forum = mainsite.com/forum
I have bbpress members = mainsite.com/members
Now I create blogs for mysef that I personally manager these blogs have a certain function they are for certain people I manage the blog for.
I have 2 blogs (And will create more in future)
– portal.mainsite.com ( central site where everything should come together )
– site1.mainsite.com ( site for a user i maintain )
Now my end result Im aiming at is like this:
1) mainsite.com/members should not be available it should only be available from portal.mainsite.com
2) mainsite.com/forum should not be available it should only be available from portal.mainsite.com/forum
I want users to be able to signup from any blog (portal.mainsite.com, site1.mainsite.com) to register and comment on the blogs and post topics in the forum on portal.mainsite.com/forum
To make it more complicated I would like to have 1 forum per blog ( 1 forum for site1.mainsite.com and 1 forum for portal.mainsite.com and 1 forum for each new blog that Ill be adding ) This forum should not be listed anywhere it should only be available in the blog itself.
Currently I have :
1) Installed wpmu latest + buddypress + bbpress (including integration)
What would be the next step to acchive above results, please give me some advice on this, this seems reasonable complicated!
- The topic ‘move /members directory to another domain ?!’ is closed to new replies.