multi-domains plugin conflict?
I have last versions of all..
WordPress mutlisite, with buddypress and many other plugins,
one important plugin for me is WPMUdev’s Multi-domains
it allow my (future) users to register a subsite to other domains than main.
the other domains all work and point to the main site
I could create a subsite with another domain from dashboard, but not from the user front “create” page, even if another domain is shown in the dropdown, the subsite will register under the main domain. This behavious appears only when buddypress is installed.
I posted support question in the WPMUdev’s forum, and the developer VeBailovity suggested in the meantime to comment out :
`if ( is_subdomain_install() )
$domain = $blogname . ‘.’ . preg_replace( ‘|^www.|’, ”, $current_site->domain );`
lines 556-557 in /wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-blogs/bp-blogs-template.php
my questions are :
– why buddypress needs to force on main domain?
– if I comment out, it gives another behaviour: it tells me WordPress is already installed and does not complete the subsite creation (no admin user created)
if necessary and for reference :
– plugin : http://premium.wpmudev.org/project/multi-domains/
– in the support topic http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/multi-domain-private-and-single-sign-on-features?replies=40#post-231355
- The topic ‘multi-domains plugin conflict?’ is closed to new replies.