Multisite issue with profile syncing
Wondering if you’ve come across an issue where “Enable BuddyPress to WordPress profile syncing” only works on 1 site of a multisite/multiblog enabled setup.
On a test site, both sites can update the name and sync properly.
On a production site, only the parent site can update the name. The subdirectory site will cause the WordPress user’s name to go blank. The Extended Profile name is updated however.
Any suggestions or tips is greatly appreciated.
– Enable BuddyPress to WordPress profile syncing is active on both sites
– tried turning off all plugins
– tried with same theme on both sites
– wp-config is set to define( ‘BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG’, true );
It’s very strange…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.