Need help: Cannot login to admin – Cannot fully activate Buddypress plugin
Hello, After ugrading from BP 1.2 to 18.104.22.168, and using WPMU3.0, I find I can no longer login to my admin.
I’ve had my site up since BP was release, and have been through multiple install with out a problem. Here’s what happened and what I’ve tried….
1. Website (networkingpeople.biz) was working fine, deactivated all plugins, upgraded WPMU to version 3.0. Everything still working fine.
2. Reactivated plugins, everything still working fine.
3. Deactivated all plugins, upgraded to latest BP version. Website works fine, but I am not able to login to admin (although I can pull up login screen).
3. Deleted all plugins except BP, still same problem.
4. Deleted BP via FTP and am then able to login to admin but Website will not appear (no BP theme to view site with). I am able to upload and activate other plugins no problem.
5. Reinstall BP, same login problem.
6. I noticed that WPMU recommends changing a file in htaccess. I did the fix but still no change.
7. Through my own Budypress profile and blog I can still login to admin. But I also noticed that new users cannot register.
Any suggestions anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘Need help: Cannot login to admin – Cannot fully activate Buddypress plugin’ is closed to new replies.