Need installation instructions for setting up “independent” BP social networks
I want to have 100s of totally independent and segregated BP social networks using single install of WP/Multisite/BP and need instruction on how to proceed. All BP networks have their own unique domains such as maindomain.com, 2nddomain.com, 3rddomain.com etc.
What is the sequence of installing different things from below:
1. Install WP with Multi-site enabled
2. Install Buddypress
3. Install plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bp-multi-network/
Installation instructions http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bp-multi-network/installation/
4. Purchase/Install plugin: Networks+
* X2 theme from themekraft – purchased
* Hosting from WPEngine – Professional plan – purchased
Q1: What is the sequence of installing everything from the above?
Q2: Then do I install the X2 theme Last or after the step 1 (i.e. install WP with Multisite)?
Q3: Is there any post I can refer to so I do it correctly?
Q4: Is there anyone who can help me install this? I can pay a moderate fee if someone sets it up for me. In this case, please contact me at rbhanot1 – AT- gmail.com
I am newbie, so please bear with me.
Thank you for your help.
- The topic ‘Need installation instructions for setting up “independent” BP social networks’ is closed to new replies.