Need methods to reduce registration spam
I am getting registration spam by the bucketloads and I’m not sure how to combat this effectively.
What I’ve done/considered so far:
- Activating Recaptcha v3 (done)
- Hope that email activation weeds out some of the spammers
- Googling has advised hiding /wp-login.php?action=register since many spambots target this, but I’ve not been able to do this successfully, BuddyPress seems to redirect this to its register page.
I’d be super glad for any advice on:
- Hiding /wp-login.php?action=register
- Any other spam-killing things that I should be doing
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.