New Password For User Problem
1. Which version of WPMU you are running
2. Whether you’ve installed WPMU in a subdirectory or as a subdomian
3. Whether you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU. If so, from which version.
Nope, new install.
4. Whether WPMU was functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress
5. Which version of BuddyPress you are running
6. Whether you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated
7. Whether you are using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes
8. If running bbPress, which version
Not using it (tried it, too hard to install).
9. A list of any errors in your server’s log files
One member reported a problem where despite what they imputed their password to be for login, it generated a new password for them when they checked on the conform link. I am wondering if there is some way to stop this – As it is very strange behavior!
- The topic ‘New Password For User Problem’ is closed to new replies.