I run a small community (50 members) for a non-profit organization. I am paying for the service myself as the service is free of charge.
I am looking at migrating my community to a self-hosted system. I have no technical skills so I need you guys to do all the work 🙂
I have a few questions
1. Will the BuddyPress be able to offer similar features (video player, music player, groups, forums, members’ pages etc)?
2. Will you be able to import all of the current community’s data?
3. What is the estimated cost and time factor involved?
4. Once the work is done will you offer support to deal with initial technical problems?
NING have recently doubled their charges and I know there are a lot of NING communities wanting to migrate but most community administrators have no technical skills so we are well and truly stuck.
Thank you in advance for your help
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.