No longer create groups, LDAP?
1. Which version of WPMU are you running? WPMU 2.8.6
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install? Directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? root
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version? No
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress? Yes
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running? BP 1.1.3
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? lots
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Minimally modified (little CSS) child of default
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? Built-in
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
Lots of these:
[Thu Jan 07 11:48:52 2010] [warn] (OS 64)The specified network name is no longer available. : winnt_accept: Asynchronous AcceptEx failed.
14. Which company provides your hosting? internal hosting
I just finished transfering a site from external hosting (Turnkey) to internal server. Basically, followed instructions to the t, here: http://wpmu.org/how-to-move-wpmu-to-a-new-domain-the-simplest-guide-ever/
All seemed to go nicely. Also, as part of the internal transfer we setup the LDAP plugin. I did not notice until today that I cannot create new BP group. I can get to the form, but when I submit the first part of the form I get the following message: “There was an error saving group details, please try again.” I’ve tried quite a bit of trouble-shooting, but I’m wondering if there are some suggestions?
- The topic ‘No longer create groups, LDAP?’ is closed to new replies.